Bonuses at Pub Casino:
Pub Casino offers a cool, straightforward forward, and easy-to-understand welcome bonus. New players are eligible for a 100% bonus of up to £100!
What are Pub Casino wagering requirements?
While a bonus is technically free money, we do require some effort from your end to turn the bonus into cash. That effort is basically called “wagering requirements”. Unless otherwise stated or communicated the default wagering requirement for any type of bonus is 40x the received bonus amount.
This means that if you receive a bonus of £100, you would need to wager at least £4000 before that bonus is converted to cash funds. Cash funds do not hold any restrictions or requirements. Just like our cashback service, which is cash with no requirements.
What is the type of bonus offered by Pub Casino?
At Pub Casino we can offer various types of bonuses. Besides the welcome bonus which you can claim on your first deposit, our promotional offers will often contain: Free Spins, Login bonuses, Reload bonuses, or .e.g Free Spins on deposit.
Besides those bonuses, you can also expect challenges from us. If you manage to complete a challenge there is a reward. Often credited as a bonus. But besides that, we also run tournaments.
Prizes won in tournaments are often credited as a bonus. Our tournaments are great fun. Especially if one of your favourite games is selected as a tournament game. Tournament types you could expect are: Most spins played, highest multiplier win, most consecutive wins, or Best overall RTP (Return to player).
Do all games hold the same wagering contribution?
They do not. Please see the list below for how the wagering contribution is applied while playing with a bonus:
- Slots: Games in this category count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Video Slots: Games in this category count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Slingo: Games in this category count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Video Poker/Casual: Games in this category do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Table games: Games in this category do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Live Casino: It is not possible to play in the Live Casino with an active bonus.
Pub Casino Cancellation or exclude options
While a bonus is active, you always play with your cash funds first. If you manage to get lucky and would like to withdraw, it is required to first cancel the bonus. After the bonus is cancelled you may proceed to withdraw your winnings. Players may at any time cancel or forfeit their bonus.
If you in general prefer not to play with bonuses or if you do not wish to receive bonus offers at all, you can indicate this in your profile. Simply deselect the bonus option and you will not receive any offers. Of course, the cashback service remains available.
Pub Casino FAQ
What payment methods are accepted at Pub Casino?
What currency are accepted at Pub Casino?
What type of online betting and gambling does Pub Casino offer?
Free Spins – Pub Casino Terms and Conditions
- Winnings from bonus spins are granted as a bonus. The bonus must be wagered 40x before players can withdraw winnings or transfer money to the live casino.
- The bonus won by bonus spins is valid for 48 hours to allow the wagering requirements to be met.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating bonus spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these bonus spins need to withdraw a minimum amount of £40.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating bonus spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these bonus Spins are able to withdraw a maximum amount of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.